Monday, December 5, 2016

The weather outside is frightful, but we're still knocking December 5, 2016

This week has been FANTASTIC! Full of miracles. 

I'm doing pretty well. It's interesting how the Lord can show you what you need to work on. I've been focusing a lot on trying to rely on the Lord. I sometimes get caught up in going quickly and getting things done that I forget to make sure what we are doing is what the Lord wants us to be. But as we've been focusing on that we've seen cool experiences. 
This week we found our selves at 8:30 with nothing to do because we finished tracking a road early. We prayed to see where we should go and I thought about this one road that has a couple houses on it. We had contacted most of the street before and so I was confused. But we went anyways. We drove by a house that the lights were off and I drove by and Hna was like, "Should we knock that one?" and I said, "The lights are dark though!" Then she said, "There's a little light." Then I kept driving. Then the Spirit told me, "Go knock it." Then I said, "Silly Spirit! People aren't awake in dark houses." Then he said, "You said what I told you to do." Then I was like dang. sorry. We turn around and pull up their long drive way and this dog is chasing our car. I then thought, the dog is going to eat me and the house looks really dark. Then the spirit was like "Go knock it!" So we did. Some one answered and not super kindly let us know she wasn't interested. Experiences like that keep happening, but the more important thing is that we are really trying to seek the spirit. If nothing happens, he's just seeing if he can trust us. I know the blessings are on their way.

The area is moving forward. We've had a bit of an interesting situation sharing investigators with the Connell Elders. Amanda lives in our area but is staying with her brother in Connell right now. But she's showing a lot of faith in this trial she's going through right now. We know Satan is really working on her, but She's such a strong prepared spirit. I honestly have come to love her in the past week and a couple days. 


We've been striving to hit the Standard of Excellence goals this week for our Quality Gospel Convos. We failed a couple of days but Friday we were able to hit the big 6! We were so excited. 

I love you all and hope you have a great week!!

Hermana Lizzy Davis
Washington Kennewick Mission

No comments:

Post a Comment