Saturday, December 3, 2016

The one time I'm grateful for my Hiccups, November 14, 2016

Hola!

This week was seriously one of the most crazy weeks of my life! 

We had transfers and the day after I got my new Companera, Hermana Bergmann, and then she got the flu! So that was a big sad day.

 The next day we had a zone conference with a Seventy! Elder Zeballas from Chile came to our mission. He and his wife are sooo cute! I got to shake his hand and got a hug from his wife. They spoke to me in Spanish and I got flustered and forgot how to say where I'm from..but then I remembered so it was okay.  
THEN GUESS WHAT. During my mission President's talk i had the hiccups really bad. But then they went away and life was good again. THEN Elder Zeballas gets up and starts speaking. A little bit into his talk I hiccuped again. He then paused and commented on my hiccups during his talk!! He said with some much love in his eyes, "You know, sometimes I hiccup too." Then he smiled at me.  I turned red and everyone laughed. Bc tbh the entire mission knows I have horrible hiccups. #EVERYMEETINGEVERINMYLIFE

AND THEN SATURDAY I got to go back to my old area for a baptism! I LOVE GRANDVIEW SO STINKIN' MUCH. A 13 year old, Danny, got baptized. He's the more spiritually one point kid that I know. He was told us he wanted to be baptized because he wanted to be closer to Christ. Like seriously super cute. 

So basically life it pretty good. I miss you all so much! Have a wonderful week!!




No comments:

Post a Comment