Saturday, December 3, 2016

Heading into the....middle of nowhere? September 26, 2016

Hola Hola!
This week has been really great. News! I'm getting transfered to an even more middle of no where town! Basin City english and spansih work. They are putting me half white! Hopefully my English doesn't scare people away...lol

We taught Sunny this week and he shared with us some of his doubts about Joseph Smith. We asked if he had read and prayed about the Book of Mormon and he said no. We invited him to do so and told him that was how he could receive and answer for himself.
I went on two exhcnages this week. Once in the Candy Mountain ward with Sister Hanks and then in the Richland Sunset ward with Sister Christensen and Sister Nielsen.  Sister Hanks and I taught four lessons in four hours. It was a pretty busy day! Their area is on fire and they are doing amazing things for sure. With the Richland sister we did almost 4 hours of service. We painted a play ground and weeded at an investigator's house. Very fun.
CONFERENCE. I loooove conference! Sister Oscarson and President Uchdorf's talks were the best! I'm so excited for conference! I can hardly wait!
Thanks for all the Birthday wishes! Have a fantastic Missionary week!

Hermana Lizzy Davis
Washington Kennewick Mission

No comments:

Post a Comment