Saturday, February 4, 2017

Pan Dulce! - January 3, 2017

Happy New Year!

I think I would call this week a successful missionary week. Our zone skyrocketed numbers this week. There are 35 people on date in WALLA WALLA! Crazy! so many miracles being seen left and right!

Last Tuesday we were able to knock into a woman named Jasmine and she let us right in because it was snowing. We taught her the restoration and she accepted it and a date to be baptised! She really wants to learn how to teach her kids about Jesus and we are going to help her do that! She's preparing for Feb 18th.

We had a lesson with our investigator Norma who is now in Mexico. She's awesome though. She's been reading so much in the book of Mormon and she took it with her to Mexico. We'll pick her back up when she gets back in March...forever away!

I got to go on my first exchange as an STL with Sister Taylor! She's so cool. We saw soooo many miracles! We knocked into the most prepared person I've ever taught on my mission...AND SHE'S FOR THE ENGLISH ELDERS. Her name is Tiffany and is preparing for baptism on the 18th as well. She let us right in and she kept stopping us and asking questions about things she didn't understand. We got to inviting her to be baptised and she stopped us before and was like, "What does your church believe on baptism? Because it's something that I feel like I need to do." #elect So she's awesome. The Zone Leaders better take good care of her!!

Hermana Villena and I spoke in sacrament meeting this week. I spoke about repentance and Hermana about the atonement. It went pretty well! We were happy about it. Everyone understood us, so that's good!

So that's basically the highlights of the week. OH AND I TRIED PAN DULCE AND IT'S SO GOOD.

Hermana Lizzy Davis
Washington Kennewick Mission










No comments:

Post a Comment