Wednesday, February 10, 2016

Mexican Food is Amazing!

Hola Hermanas y Hermanos! Come le va?
This week has been wonderful! We have been going out on Mexican Monday with the other sisters in the Zone. Basically we just go get food together on Monday. Last week we got Pouposas from El Salvador and those were amazing. This week we got Tortas and oh my those are perfection. Just so good.
Rosario is getting baptized!! Because of this amazing lesson. okay. We were walking down the street to Rosario's house and Hermana Gamez drove by us and we waved and then she pulled ovber and was like, "Where are you going? A Lesson! Do you have a member? No! I'm coming with you!" Basically she is the greatest. So we went and taught Rosario. Hermana Gamez is like the most bold person ever. She's amazing! She says everything with love. She basically taught the whole lesson about the atonement and how Rosario needs to find out for herself and then act on her answer. Then Rosario said she already knew the church was true. So Hermana Gamez said "okay, well when are you getting baptized? The 13th? Wonderful. At what time? 7? great! Hermanas did you write that down. Good!" Lol. She's great! Pero, there is a stake danceon Saturday (boo teenagers and Valentine's Day) so we have to change it, but she is set on being baptized really soon.
Funny story. So we were on exchanges and I was with Hermana Bland in our area so I had to drive. So I put my license and tiwi card in my pocket. We were knocking door and I went to give this man a pass along card and I pulled out my license! I almost gave away my license as a pass along card!! Ahhh. Hermana Bland and I about peed our pants crying. Best thing.
Love you all very much and hope you have a great Valentine's Day! Christ is the best Valentine btw. #missionarylife

Hermana Lizzy Davis
Washington Kennewick Mission




No comments:

Post a Comment