Monday, April 18, 2016

#ldsconf April 4, 2016

Hola Hola!
Oh my I could spend my whole hour and half on the computer talking about conference. It was fantastic! I'll just give my favorite talks, (well they were all my favorite, but you know) and then a couple thoughts.
Elder Rasband: Christ was there for Peter. He is There for you and for me. Be of good cheer because the Lord is on our side.
Elder Anderson: Knowing someone's name can make a difference. GOD LOVES HIS CHILDREN. and God wants his children back!
President Uchdorf: He loves his children! Lift up your eyes and heart. Christ will place you on his shoulders and carry you home.
Elder Holland: Love God with all our hearts minds might and strength as the the first great commandment, but that the first great truth us that God loves us with all his heart might mind and strength.

SO wonderful. Conference is great.
We talked to Pedro for a brief bit of time. We knocked on his door and he was skyping his family in Mexico. WE found a new investigator name Celerina! She has a seven year old son and she seemed really excited about learning more. We have a return apointment with her this week.
The priesthood is real my friends! My entire apartment got sick and then everyone thought I had strep, but the elders gave me a blessing and we all got better. Thank goodness for Elders and the Priesthood. We are blessed! 

I love you all! Have a great week! Write me your conference notes! :)






No comments:

Post a Comment